Pathfinder
Forum rules
Use good judgement. Any discriminatory or derogatory remarks will not be tolerated. Posts will be deleted and the offending party or parties may be banned.
Use good judgement. Any discriminatory or derogatory remarks will not be tolerated. Posts will be deleted and the offending party or parties may be banned.
Pathfinder
I am curious if anyone plays Pathfinder?
I have mostly switched over to Pathfinder 1st Edition, both as a player and running a game. I do find the system is more streamlined and one advantage also is that you already have premade monsters for many purposes. You don't have to created "Grunts" for every fight, you just pull from "The Books."
I have mostly switched over to Pathfinder 1st Edition, both as a player and running a game. I do find the system is more streamlined and one advantage also is that you already have premade monsters for many purposes. You don't have to created "Grunts" for every fight, you just pull from "The Books."
Re: Pathfinder
I've got a bunch of Pathfinder 1st ed stuff. Played it several times.
I've sometimes referred to it as D&D 3.75
Actually I have a lot of RPGs, from a wide variety of systems (including a half dozen at least that I've never actually had a chance to play)
I've sometimes referred to it as D&D 3.75
Actually I have a lot of RPGs, from a wide variety of systems (including a half dozen at least that I've never actually had a chance to play)
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
Re: Pathfinder
Current classic RPG games that I own:
CyberPunk 2020 (hoping they make a 2077 version of the game for RPG)
ShadowRun and a few sourcebooks
All Palladium games
ADnD 2nd Edition
ADnD 5th Edition
Theatrix
Gamma World
I'm sure there are more but I haven't looked through my mountain of books. Wouldn't mind finding a Wheel of Time RPG that doesn't suck.
Non-Classic:
DrunkQuest
CyberPunk 2020 (hoping they make a 2077 version of the game for RPG)
ShadowRun and a few sourcebooks
All Palladium games
ADnD 2nd Edition
ADnD 5th Edition
Theatrix
Gamma World
I'm sure there are more but I haven't looked through my mountain of books. Wouldn't mind finding a Wheel of Time RPG that doesn't suck.
Non-Classic:
DrunkQuest
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: Pathfinder
Classic RPGs I own?
Cyberpunk 2020 (and a lot of supplements)
Shadowrun (3rd ed)
a LOT of Palladium stuff, Most of their settings though not all the supplements.
D&D: 3rd/3.5 ed, 4th (never played much of it), 5th, I might have some 2nd Ed stuff still laying around.
Pathfinder (1st ed)
Warhammer Fantasy RPG
Battletech
Twilight 2000
Middle Earth Role Playing (MERP), which was based on the old Rolemaster system
Have a copy of an old 'Colonial Marines' RPG based on the Aliens movie
Used to have some Vampire the Masquerade books, but my brother took those, along with our CyberGeneration books (a short lived spin off from CP2020)
My brother and I made a few (crappy) RPGs of our own back in the day, one based on the old Transformers Techspecs listing each characters stats, another based on GI Joe, etc
Cyberpunk 2020 (and a lot of supplements)
Shadowrun (3rd ed)
a LOT of Palladium stuff, Most of their settings though not all the supplements.
D&D: 3rd/3.5 ed, 4th (never played much of it), 5th, I might have some 2nd Ed stuff still laying around.
Pathfinder (1st ed)
Warhammer Fantasy RPG
Battletech
Twilight 2000
Middle Earth Role Playing (MERP), which was based on the old Rolemaster system
Have a copy of an old 'Colonial Marines' RPG based on the Aliens movie
Used to have some Vampire the Masquerade books, but my brother took those, along with our CyberGeneration books (a short lived spin off from CP2020)
My brother and I made a few (crappy) RPGs of our own back in the day, one based on the old Transformers Techspecs listing each characters stats, another based on GI Joe, etc
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
