EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Finally, the doctor walks back in and gestures to Reggie to follow him. "I'll be right back ladies," Reggie says with a smile. He follows the doc to another room.
Once they have some privacy, he says, "What's up? I caught you asking the nurse to rerun some tests. I'm guessing something is odd with our new guest?"
Doctor Anderson pushes up his wire-rimmed glasses and begins, "The woman has an irregular heart rate and an incredibly low core temperature, much like Nova's. Otherwise, she seems in good health." He clears his throat, then lowers his voice, "Would you guys keep a close eye on her? I haven't seen anything quite like this except in Nova."
Once they have some privacy, he says, "What's up? I caught you asking the nurse to rerun some tests. I'm guessing something is odd with our new guest?"
Doctor Anderson pushes up his wire-rimmed glasses and begins, "The woman has an irregular heart rate and an incredibly low core temperature, much like Nova's. Otherwise, she seems in good health." He clears his throat, then lowers his voice, "Would you guys keep a close eye on her? I haven't seen anything quite like this except in Nova."
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
"Sure thing, Doc. Anything in particular you'd like me to keep an eye out for? Or just general weirdness?"
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
"Sure thing, Doc. Anything in particular you'd like me to keep an eye out for? Or just general weirdness?"
"Yup," he simply answers, then leans in with a low voice, "Since the zombie attack, we've had far too many aberrations entering the town and any of them could be dangerous. It's as though the lines stopped keeping them out. It's just a theory, but I don't think Camp Wilson is safe anymore..." He lifts his gaze to meet Reggie's. His grave expression is only accented by his trembling fingers; obviously remembering the triage of the zombie aftermath.
Nova peeks her head out, "Everything okay?" she smiles.
Dr. Anderson looks away and walks off, "Just let me know if anything pops up," then to Nova, "Everything's fine, Nova. Just concerned that there may be more coming."
"Yup," he simply answers, then leans in with a low voice, "Since the zombie attack, we've had far too many aberrations entering the town and any of them could be dangerous. It's as though the lines stopped keeping them out. It's just a theory, but I don't think Camp Wilson is safe anymore..." He lifts his gaze to meet Reggie's. His grave expression is only accented by his trembling fingers; obviously remembering the triage of the zombie aftermath.
Nova peeks her head out, "Everything okay?" she smiles.
Dr. Anderson looks away and walks off, "Just let me know if anything pops up," then to Nova, "Everything's fine, Nova. Just concerned that there may be more coming."
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Reggie heads back into Nomea's room. "Doc was just giving me a message to pass on to the Sheriff. He warns that we may need to order more medicine if we get a bunch more refugees from Drive City."
Settling back in next to Nova he shrugs, "Not much we can do at the moment. Too late in the day."
Looking back to Nomea, he asks, "So, where were we as far as questions go?"
Settling back in next to Nova he shrugs, "Not much we can do at the moment. Too late in the day."
Looking back to Nomea, he asks, "So, where were we as far as questions go?"
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Reggie heads back into Nomea's room. "Doc was just giving me a message to pass on to the Sheriff. He warns that we may need to order more medicine if we get a bunch more refugees from Drive City," Settling back in next to Nova he shrugs, "Not much we can do at the moment. Too late in the day."
Looking back to Nomea, he asks, "So, where were we as far as questions go?"
Nova looks concerned, "Oh no! What exactly happened?"
Meanwhile, Nomea shrugs, "How many made it here? I had friends that might have gotten away."
Reg hears his dad's voice speaking with someone, "Yeah, I think I'll see if Ryan and Jack can come into town and help with these refugees. I'm pretty sure Reg would like some time with his old friends and they work well together... Sometimes too well."
Looking back to Nomea, he asks, "So, where were we as far as questions go?"
Nova looks concerned, "Oh no! What exactly happened?"
Meanwhile, Nomea shrugs, "How many made it here? I had friends that might have gotten away."
Reg hears his dad's voice speaking with someone, "Yeah, I think I'll see if Ryan and Jack can come into town and help with these refugees. I'm pretty sure Reg would like some time with his old friends and they work well together... Sometimes too well."
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Reg shrugs a bit in response to Nomea's question. "Not many so far, just you and a guy named Reck, but you were in rough shape. If we get a few people who're badly injured, that might strain the clinic's supplies. The town's fairly quiet most of the time, and Lake Crenshaw's only a few hours ride away, so we don't need much."
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Reg shrugs a bit in response to Nomea's question. "Not many so far, just you and a guy named Reck, but you were in rough shape. If we get a few people who're badly injured, that might strain the clinic's supplies. The town's fairly quiet most of the time, and Lake Crenshaw's only a few hours ride away, so we don't need much."
More of Hank's conversation can be heard, "In the case of supplies, I may have the boys head to buy more antibiotics and wound dressings." Then some indistinguishable murmuring, then, "Sure thing. I'll get that taken care of and then I'll see if I can find the other two."
Nomae and Nova both notice Reggie listening in, then Nomae responds, "Nosey, aren't you?"
"Well, he IS a deputy, after all," Nova grins, "And the sheriff is his dad."
Dr. Anderson steps into the room, "Hey, Reggie. By chance, do you know where Shep headed off to back in the day? We could use his... combat expertise.."
More of Hank's conversation can be heard, "In the case of supplies, I may have the boys head to buy more antibiotics and wound dressings." Then some indistinguishable murmuring, then, "Sure thing. I'll get that taken care of and then I'll see if I can find the other two."
Nomae and Nova both notice Reggie listening in, then Nomae responds, "Nosey, aren't you?"
"Well, he IS a deputy, after all," Nova grins, "And the sheriff is his dad."
Dr. Anderson steps into the room, "Hey, Reggie. By chance, do you know where Shep headed off to back in the day? We could use his... combat expertise.."
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
To the girls, he smirks and says, "Well that and I heard them mention my name. Sounds like I'm gonna be running some errands."
When Dr. Anderson enters, and asks about Shep, Reggie sighs and scratches the back of his head. "Not really, I'm not sure he had a firm destination in mind. He said something about exploring, and seeing what was out there."
When Dr. Anderson enters, and asks about Shep, Reggie sighs and scratches the back of his head. "Not really, I'm not sure he had a firm destination in mind. He said something about exploring, and seeing what was out there."
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
Reggie smirks and says, "Well that and I heard them mention my name. Sounds like I'm gonna be running some errands." He sighs and scratches the back of his head while addressing Dr. Anderson, "Not really, I'm not sure he had a firm destination in mind. He said something about exploring, and seeing what was out there."
"Then he may take a while if he even returns..." he turns to leave then, looks back, "I think you're dad is going to have some things lined up. Have you seen Ryan or Jack around?"
Nova perks, "Ryan was entertaining Ret at the library the last I checked... Mazur is at the town hall, reading through some of the last meeting's minutes."
"Just need to find Ryan and Jack," the doctor leaves.
"Busy town..." Nomae comments.
"Then he may take a while if he even returns..." he turns to leave then, looks back, "I think you're dad is going to have some things lined up. Have you seen Ryan or Jack around?"
Nova perks, "Ryan was entertaining Ret at the library the last I checked... Mazur is at the town hall, reading through some of the last meeting's minutes."
"Just need to find Ryan and Jack," the doctor leaves.
"Busy town..." Nomae comments.
"I plan to live forever. Or die trying..." Vila - Blakes 7
Re: EOTC: Life as a Lawman
"Not as many people to do all the jobs since the attack last year," Reggie says sadly. "We lost a lot of people. And plenty that are still recovering from injuries they received then." he ends with a quick glance towards Nova.
The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live. - George Carlin
